Restorations Du Jour

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Sorry for the DTG logo. I can't find the edit button to replace the pictures so Moderator please remove them ?

Thanks

I really don't think that would be necessary....I just really appreciate your kind attitude concerning my thought about it. I also appreciate the excellent work you posted, very nice and natural looking :)

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Sorry for the DTG logo. I can't find the edit button to replace the pictures so Moderator please remove them ?

Thanks
Beautiful work!

I don't understand, what's wrong with the DTG logo? I think it's important to mark your photos, so that someone else doesn't use them as their work.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
Long time no posting, long time not taking even some pictures of my work :)
I quess I need to start all over again or maybe not...
I have received today some questions on resin and my options of work, so I have decided to post them here, because the question was from DLN. I have posted them some time ago on FB, but I realy have not find the connection to be on FB. I will post this case for the people who would like to see a removable work in picture. View attachment 24488 View attachment 24489 View attachment 24490
What kind of soft liner did you use?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Beautiful work!

I don't understand, what's wrong with the DTG logo? I think it's important to mark your photos, so that someone else doesn't use them as their work.

Maybe a more personal type of logo? I posted my original request when I thought I was going to try to keep the peace around here, including some posts I made in another thread.

It just seemed to be in the past here, that it was a bit of a food fight regarding DTG and some of what was said and implied, esp by the founder. We even had a member here, for his own personal reasons, drop out of DTG. But lets not get into that again;) But maybe a good old food fight once in awhile is a good thing? :)

So I'll quit trying to be the Forum police, and try to ratchet it down :)

John-Belushi-Animal-House-food-fight-photo_zpspbtlar4m.jpg

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Maybe it started with the Donny Iris glasses?

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
It just seemed to be in the past here, that it was a bit of a food fight regarding DTG and some of what was said and implied, esp by the founder. We even had a member here, for his own personal reasons, drop out of DTG.
No !!!!!!
I did NOT drop out.
For the record I was kicked out. Actually it's just a Face Book page and I was kicked of it and the affiliate page.
There are some great people there and some I still love.
I strongly and loudly objected to the Dear Leader about the direction the group was being taken.
All in private but it did not go over well.
I didnt appreciate techs being used to sell tee shirts and stickers and companies leveraged and used.
But I'm blocked from all that now. An outcast.
Maybe the members have gotten a handle on it forced changes ????
Total loss of dignity and respect though.
Like selling snake oil.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
No !!!!!!
I did NOT drop out.
For the record I was kicked out. Actually it's just a Face Book page and I was kicked of it and the affiliate page.
There are some great people there and some I still love.
I strongly and loudly objected to the Dear Leader about the direction the group was being taken.
All in private but it did not go over well.
I didnt appreciate techs being used to sell tee shirts and stickers and companies leveraged and used.
But I'm blocked from all that now. An outcast.
Maybe the members have gotten a handle on it forced changes ????
Total loss of dignity and respect though.
Like selling snake oil.

View attachment 24564
View attachment 24565
There's always room for you here on the island of misfit techs Al.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
There's always room for you here on the island of misfit techs Al.
Yeah I did defend Dear Leader several times and some of that heated. I've since gone back and apologized to the people but never here. So if there is any body here I offended defending him,please forgive me.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score

Thanks

Do not apologize, you have pride in what you are doing, you aspire to be part of a group of individuals that have similar beliefs. Doesn't that sound like the reason why ALL of us are on this site?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Do not apologize, you have pride in what you are doing, you aspire to be part of a group of individuals that have similar beliefs. Doesn't that sound like the reason why ALL of us are on this site?
Very friendly JW, Scott and many are great people.