Porosity in Emax pressings using Zubler Vario Press

P

plastered

Reaction score
I've been having problems pressing all ingots using the Zubler Vario Press. I use Henry Schein investment. I've tried many other investments including the Zubler investment with the same results. I've also used the disposable plungers as well as the regular plungers. I used to use the Ivoclar EP500 pressing machine and never had a problem with porosity. I've asked Chris Wilson from Zubler but have not had success with his suggestions. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,
Ellen

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I've been having problems pressing all ingots using the Zubler Vario Press. I use Henry Schein investment. I've tried many other investments including the Zubler investment with the same results. I've also used the disposable plungers as well as the regular plungers. I used to use the Ivoclar EP500 pressing machine and never had a problem with porosity. I've asked Chris Wilson from Zubler but have not had success with his suggestions. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,
Ellen
What does it look like? How about some pictures?

user name

user name

Reaction score
Yup. Pics and parameters.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Guess she figured it out...Maybe it was that last phone call...:)

P

plastered

Reaction score
I'm sorry for such a late response! I'm still dealing with the problem and will post pictures as soon as I can! Sorry guys, I'm new to posting!! ..Ellen

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for such a late response! I'm still dealing with the problem and will post pictures as soon as I can! Sorry guys, I'm new to posting!! ..Ellen
It's kinda like a drug. Just to find out what it's like at first, then more and more. :)

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Sounds like your burn out is hot. I just went through that a few weeks ago. Getting beautiful pressings now. Thanks Chris[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I

Imtiyaz Osman

Reaction score

Thank you,
Ellen

check you vacuum suction parameters and ss if it conforms with EP500 ... also check the filter between vacuum pump and pressing machine --- and also agree with what someone else replied earlier ...that your burnout is too hot and perhaps too soon as well --hope that helps

P

plastered

Reaction score
Sounds like your burn out is hot. I just went through that a few weeks ago. Getting beautiful pressings now. Thanks Chris[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thank you for the reply, what temp are you burning out at?

P

plastered

Reaction score
check you vacuum suction parameters and ss if it conforms with EP500 ... also check the filter between vacuum pump and pressing machine --- and also agree with what someone else replied earlier ...that your burnout is too hot and perhaps too soon as well --hope that helps

I'll take a look and check those things out. Thank you!

Top Bottom