difference btwn CDT and RDT?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Yes Texas is one and I think Kentucky has something similar but I call total b.s. on all of it because as to date there is no Dentist charged with sending to an 'unauthorized' lab, so who really cares?...is my point. Since up to 40% of our work is sent offshore by Dentists, and shltty labs, how about the said legal authority worry about bringing that back first, seems like a great place to start...but wait, I was just making way too much common sense right there, scrap that idea.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Haha the same people that are "supposed" enforce all these other rules...You've never had the lab police come by your place before? They're always pulling me over checking to make sure I have the proper RX's while transporting models...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shhh, don't be giving them anymore ideas, those government eejits are always looking for ways to deep six you while bent over

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Shhh, don't be giving them anymore ideas, those government eejits are always looking for ways to deep six you while bent over
I doubt they even got six, that is why they are bent on getting power.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We get a fee guide that nobody follows.

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
Yes Texas is one and I think Kentucky has something similar but I call total b.s. on all of it because as to date there is no Dentist charged with sending to an 'unauthorized' lab, so who really cares?...is my point. Since up to 40% of our work is sent offshore by Dentists, and shltty labs, how about the said legal authority worry about bringing that back first, seems like a great place to start...but wait, I was just making way too much common sense right there, scrap that idea.

Yes, Kentucky is one of them. I'm in Tennessee and have to register with KY because I work with some dentists there. I think that it is just a way to get $150 from every law abiding lab doing work with KY dentists.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Yes, Kentucky is one of them. I'm in Tennessee and have to register with KY because I work with some dentists there. I think that it is just a way to get $150 from every law abiding lab doing work with KY dentists.
Exactly, no way to track it or enforce it...might as well be plssing up wind. I swear, maybe I'm getting old and grumpy, but the more regulations I see, the more I think they are just hell bent on making us fight from a flooded foxhole...makes no sense.