I think I need a new impression...

dentaltech76

dentaltech76

Reaction score
Called the Dr to inform her we would need a new impression (of the actual whole prep would be nice) She freaked out on me saying she had the.......PATIENT look @ the impression & the patient said it was good, ya know because the patient had a crown done before. WOW!! IMG_6824.JPG

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Called the Dr to inform her we would need a new impression (of the actual whole prep would be nice) She freaked out on me saying she had the.......PATIENT look @ the impression & the patient said it was good, ya know because the patient had a crown done before. WOW!! View attachment 24187
Unfriggin believable but sadly within the twilight zone for some [emoji56]

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Unfriggin believable but sadly within the twilight zone for some [emoji56]
I had a Doc send in a Rx stating " Too light!!!!!!" on a complex Single Central...

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Called the Dr to inform her we would need a new impression (of the actual whole prep would be nice) She freaked out on me saying she had the.......PATIENT look @ the impression & the patient said it was good, ya know because the patient had a crown done before. WOW!! View attachment 24187
Ahhhhh

awhurst011

awhurst011

Reaction score
Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Are you going to do it??Hmmmm2

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
We all got a million of them. Where did I start. Here's one that there was gauze left in when I called the Dr she said she didn't see any gauze. let told her I would sand a photo of it. I know why she didn't see the gauze, she never looked at it.

Attachments

• 20161020_172054.jpg
    20161020_172054.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 96
rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Fat fingers small keyboard on phone. But you get the idea.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
"PATIENT look @ the impression & the patient said it was good, ya know because the patient had a crown done before. WOW!!"

Let the patient fabricate the crown since the patient is a C&B/ ceramist ;). But I honestly saw worst.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Good one [emoji6]

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Impression scan and go modeless.

I suggest an impression guide.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score

Good time to sell the dr an Intra oral scanner.

I don't Carestream

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
An IOS won't cure chit preps and tissue management issues...it just shifts the problem from the plaster room to the computer screen...no win...Dontknow
But.. it's got a computer, how could it be wrong?

stonefly

stonefly

Reaction score