Another Monolithic with pink porcelain! (Chang's Aurora Dark)

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
And first look is good. I just took them out of the oven. A's look good c3 is light, d2 a little to low in chroma maybe a little too much orange pink in central groves. But over all I think this will be a winner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Zenostar light was used

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
attched is step by step coloring methods.
let me know if u need further help.
Thank you for sharing!
LCM

R

rkoyl

Reaction score
Hello. I bought a liquid Chang, but not all understood. As you paint over mamelons? a dye you use and at what stage?

Last edited by a moderator:
user name

user name

Reaction score
And first look is good. I just took them out of the oven. A's look good c3 is light, d2 a little to low in chroma maybe a little too much orange pink in central groves. But over all I think this will be a winner

Well, after a year now, are you still liking Changs products?

Anyone else given it a try?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Just got in 3 bottles of color effects...strong, intense stuff. Until I use it more, and learn how to apply it better, I'll be cutting 1:1 with distilled water.
The opaque white, is absolute opaque white, and is pretty much intended as they show, to block out areas inside a zirconia framework where the prep shade is dark. That is the only one that is a somewhat acid based of the color effects, and cannot be mixed with the others.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Just got in 3 bottles of color effects...strong, intense stuff. Until I use it more, and learn how to apply it better, I'll be cutting 1:1 with distilled water.
The opaque white, is absolute opaque white, and is pretty much intended as they show, to block out areas inside a zirconia framework where the prep shade is dark. That is the only one that is a somewhat acid based of the color effects, and cannot be mixed with the others.
Have you tried their Zirconia?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
No, not yet. Talladium called the other day, to try a new zirconia they came out with. ''So many zirconias, so little time'' :)

fishing-long-sleeve-shirt-so-many-lures-so-little-time-bait-bass-lake-boat-catch-53674d662cb0d9f264c3dd0df5a087f0_zpsxg9gxyz8.jpg

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
looking for more pics, come on guys.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
now we're getting somehwere.