GC Lisi Press release date announced.

J

John C

Reaction score
I believe it will be available as of November 14th. 2016... It will be interesting to see how it will be welcomed by the industry. As with other GC products I'm hoping it will be sold by many vendors as opposed to Emax.

J

John C

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm surprised there hasn't been any talk about it here. So I started it.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
What about the rings and plungers? Are they more expensive than emax?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Cant wait to start using this.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Dorado Dental Supply is offering a discount on pre-orders. Can't wait to try them! http://doradodentalsupply.com/

Hello,

This is Tyler from Dorado Dental Supply writing in response to your feedback through our website.

Are you going to carry the new GC LiSi ingots?

GC Initial LiSi Press is a new high strength lithium disilicate ingot from GC with HDM (High Density Micronization)

We have actually been working alongside GC in the past few weeks to prepare for the release of the new GC Initial LiSi Press line.

We will absolutely be carrying the line and are going to be offering 20% off for all of our customers who preorder through Dorado before the November 14th release date. To preorder you can call us at (800)215-6930.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hey Car54 do you use all 16 vita shades now?
I use A1-3.5, B1,C1,D2&3 anf BLD1-3 and have good luck hitting all the other shades with stain.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
This stuff is amazing, have a few rings under my belt and its going to be a real strong contender in the market place. Most vendors will have it to ship on the 14th.

Like most things GC they generally offer incentives when purchasing, I bet this will make a big splash i the pressible market. Shawn at Nowak is my choice if you are looking for a vendor.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I would like to see more ingot options like the PC system has.. Those shades were a HUGE advantage over empress2 at the time.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
This stuff is amazing, have a few rings under my belt and its going to be a real strong contender in the market place. Most vendors will have it to ship on the 14th.

Like most things GC they generally offer incentives when purchasing, I bet this will make a big splash i the pressible market. Shawn at Nowak is my choice if you are looking for a vendor.
Are the ingot sizes/weight similar to e.max?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
They are and will use the same rings and alox plungers, material is denser, allows more wax weight per ingot, I am at home and do not remember exactly what the ratio is.

Really like how the chroma is on these units thus far and the reaction layer is just not there. I suspect they will sell a bunch of it, I have a full kit coming of everything.

J

John C

Reaction score
They are and will use the same rings and alox plungers, material is denser, allows more wax weight per ingot, I am at home and do not remember exactly what the ratio is.

Really like how the chroma is on these units thus far and the reaction layer is just not there. I suspect they will sell a bunch of it, I have a full kit coming of everything.
Can I send you files and have some milled of wax and pressed.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Can I send you files and have some milled of wax and pressed.

John I really do not do outsourcing for other labs, its also in beta until it goes wide on Nov 14th. Call Shawn Nowak at Nowak Dental and get your preorder in,

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Hey Car54 do you use all 16 vita shades now?
I use A1-3.5, B1,C1,D2&3 anf BLD1-3 and have good luck hitting all the other shades with stain.

I use LTBL3 through about A3.5, no Bs, C1-C3 once in awile, and D2-D3. HT's about the same as the LT range. Then the MTs BL3-A3.
I'm the type who likes ingot for shade as much as possible. I like the consistency better. I know it includes more inventory on hand $$$ but
that's just my comfort zone.

Top Bottom