Best place to outsource full-gold

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
I have some coming from Argen since they started milling them. I have been using them via DPM with great results, really interested to see how well the ARUM mills mill the gold.

How long have argen been milling out their gold crowns?

R

Rick Sonntag

Reaction score
Anyone have much experience sending out full-gold .stl's to get sintered/cast/milled? What's the best place? We're having porosity issues with our current place.

And I know, yeah yeah yeah... get the doc to switch to Zirconia. That's at the top of my list also. We still have a couple hardcore metal docs.

Strategy Milling has been fantastic for us, I love doing gold crowns again because of them. Great customer service too. Best of all, we still don't need, nor have we ever owned a casting machine.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
I have some coming from Argen since they started milling them. I have been using them via DPM with great results, really interested to see how well the ARUM mills mill the gold.
Can you PM me with your thoughts on the results and what Argen is charging? I used Strategy a couple of times - wasn't thrilled with the occlusal anatomy I got with their regular milling strategy, and wasn't crazy about paying the $10 upcharge for a more refined look...

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
The results on the few I have done now have been outstanding. the marginal adaption is perfect.

It will be our new go to.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Next few I do Eric I will take some good pictures, just getting my camera dialed in with the new light box