AG Ceramill users unite!

MarkoLab

MarkoLab

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I am a new user Ceramill system
I am satisfied with motion1 mill
but I'm not satisfied with the Ceramill Mind software have MPlant module that is expencive
abutment gallery is very poor and no one from amman girbach will not help
map 300 scanner is very slow
and can scan two models in occlusion without artex
If I can help anyone with abutment gallery I'd be very grateful

sory for bad english

Last edited by a moderator:
MarkoLab

MarkoLab

Reaction score
how to get Dentium implant library for Ceramill mind, I need superline cementable abutment original Dentium with body scan
if you give me a hand I'd be grateful
thanks

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
Anyone using other coloring liquids with AG Zolid Zirconia?

I am specifically looking for liquid modifiers or effect colors such as blue, grey, orange, pink, etc. AG are $160+ per liquid :eek:o_O

Thanks

G

Glenn Firman

Reaction score
Anyone using other coloring liquids with AG Zolid Zirconia?

I am specifically looking for liquid modifiers or effect colors such as blue, grey, orange, pink, etc. AG are $160+ per liquid :eek:o_O

Thanks
Sagemax are nice

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
how to get Dentium implant library for Ceramill mind, I need superline cementable abutment original Dentium with body scan
if you give me a hand I'd be grateful
thanks
Starting a new thread will get you far better results

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
not pictures of zolid. havent used zolid in years. zolid fx im not so sure about, ive only done a few

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
I stoped buying milling burs and zirconia block from amann.
Zr block in amann are 40% more expensive that in other companies like kerox, degos dental, direct dental etc.

Also milling burs! 40-50%!

Can you give me a lead towards where to find burs that will fit into the motion2... there has to be other options

E

ecltam

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum and the reason I've been searching for advices on web is that we have an major issue of milling non-AG round blanks with The new 98mm round holder on the Motion 2 machine.
I haven't been able to get hold of a round AG blank to try yet.
All the non AG pieces we have milled came out bigger to various degree. From Katana STML to Lava Esthetic(worst).

Has anyone had that issue and is there any solutions?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Have you updated the software? I know they made some CAM improvements. How does wax fit? Is it only zirconia?

E

ecltam

Reaction score
I had trouble updating the AG software as well. it takes forever to get any response from AG support. Been asking for a week and still no reply.
It's only Zirconia. I have just found out that it may be the F-number issue as AG use their own system but not an F-number for sintering shrinkage. Not sure this is the issue and i have to try to work it out tmw.

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
It does sound like an issue with the F-number.

I used to use this tool from CAP to convert the codes: http://cap-us.com/tools/Ceramill_Code_Converter.exe

BUT, the new update allows you to input different numbers/codes. AG blanks only have the F-Code. Other brands have other codes such as Scale Factor, % Scale, etc. You need to make sure you convert it properly.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The code converter should be installed with the match 2. Ive only recently used match2 .. it has already touched the touchplate while milling and tried to pick up a tool while spinning....... The new update is no longer in my auto update either, it was there before, now its just gone.

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
We have been trying to update our system forms weeks but cap/zahn does not seem very active with there support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom