e.max , one bake and glaze

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone ,here is the post op pics of a case I posted here a month ago . Really happy with the outcome . Zirconia frame , layered anterior 6 on the labial , rest is mono . I used e.max ceram for the white and pink , and stained and glazed with Ivocolor .

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
WOW. drizzt. That's great stuff. Very inspiring.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Nailed the shade especially at the gingival. Nice work.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Drizzt. How do you like the Ivocolor. I'm been thinking of trying them out.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Nailed the shade especially at the gingival. Nice work.

Thanks rkm , I think the gingiva bits could have been better , but I never had the chance to see the patient before layering .

C

charles007

Reaction score
I really like the system . For me , the best system out there .
Do tell ! could you elaborate a little Drizzt ? Did you buy the whole kit or just certain colors ?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Do tell ! could you elaborate a little Drizzt ? Did you buy the whole kit or just certain colors ?

I bought the starter kit at first , and then , I added some stuff in time . I have all the SD colors , and I have also bought extra the Essence 03 , 04 . I might add some more stuff later , but for now I am good with those . I love the ease of use , and I love the fact that I can stain and glaze my zirconia frames at a low temperature such as 710 celcius .

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I guess that does it I need to tryem out. I now use a mismatch of various shade from different manufacturers. Not a great way to work but what I needed to do to get shades and enhancements I want. Maybe this will get me back to one system.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I guess that does it I need to tryem out. I now use a mismatch of various shade from different manufacturers. Not a great way to work but what I needed to do to get shades and enhancements I want. Maybe this will get me back to one system.

I used to do the same , combining stuff . With thi system , no need to do that .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone , this is a case I finished today , I hope I can get intraoral pics of this one . 4 e.max crowns , pressed with LT A3 , layered on the labial surface . One bake Nondas' technique .

James Babbi

James Babbi

Reaction score
What camera and lens did you use for these pics?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone , this is a case of two 2 unit zirconia bridges , layered with e.max ceram . One bake and glaze , Nondas technique .

L

labtek

Reaction score
Hey everyone , this is a case I finished today , I hope I can get intraoral pics of this one . 4 e.max crowns , pressed with LT A3 , layered on the labial surface . One bake Nondas' technique .

What is the Nondas technique? Can you provide specific details about the layering please