Thread Lock?

• Thread starter Dental Solutions
  • Start date
Dental Solutions

Dental Solutions

Reaction score
How do I unlock a thread? It seems one of my post is locked. I also wanted to edit some content there. With thread being locked, I guess I can't.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
you don't do Forums much do you?

threads are locked when they go against the rules, or when they have been made in the wrong place. only a Moderator or Administrator may lock or unlock threads at his or her discretion.

SmileRX

SmileRX

Reaction score
How do I unlock a thread? It seems one of my post is locked. I also wanted to edit some content there. With thread being locked, I guess I can't.

Dental Solutions, please PM me, as I cannot PM you, being too new here. I have some questions for you about your implant parts.

Thanks

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be an implant question:banghead:

lol...you may or may not have been be saying that in jest, but that was the first thing I thought of, too. In my case, hearing of Drs using Loctight.

K

keroassidy

Reaction score
I totally thought this was a thread about blue vs red loctite. Prob cause my mind is on building another AR soon.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I totally thought this was a thread about blue vs red loctite. Prob cause my mind is on building another AR soon.

I've switched to sticks instead of paste... it makes application a breeze, last used it to mount some scope rings...no running goo whatsoever :D...

LT-38725-2.JPG

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
lol...you may or may not have been be saying that in jest, but that was the first thing I thought of, too. In my case, hearing of Drs using Loctight.
Don't laugh- I just participated in an all on 4 surgery and Dr. Used white Teflon plumbers tape to cover screws prior to covering hole with acrylic. Actually not a bad idea.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
You're right. I've heard that one a couple of times before, and at dental meetings, especially in the last year or two.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Don't laugh- I just participated in an all on 4 surgery and Dr. Used white Teflon plumbers tape to cover screws prior to covering hole with acrylic. Actually not a bad idea.
They have been doing that for years here. It works great. I also use it to fill screw channels on abutments that I am bonding together and push it out from the apical side prior to curing the bonding agent.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score

That's quite the norm up here...

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I go to the the Dental shows and sell it from the back of my trunk as Implant Dental tape at $40. a roll. I did ask one Dr if there was any issue of using the stuff from Home Depot, or if there was a "sterile" dental version, but he didn't have a answer.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I go to the the Dental shows and sell it from the back of my trunk as Implant Dental tape at $40. a roll. I did ask one Dr if there was any issue of using the stuff from Home Depot, or if there was a "sterile" dental version, but he didn't have a answer.
No answer means no.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
You're probably right, JK.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score