Sintered Chrome

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Just milled and sintered my first few cases, half metal occlusals and a bunch of copings. Milled well with zirc burs and strategies. Occlusal is amazing as we can get detail with 0.5 bur. Much better detail than when I mill chrome. Sintering went without a hitch and they fit bang on. Used Whitepeaks CopraSintecK disc.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Just milled and sintered my first few cases, half metal occlusals and a bunch of copings. Milled well with zirc burs and strategies. Occlusal is amazing as we can get detail with 0.5 bur. Much better detail than when I mill chrome. Sintering went without a hitch and they fit bang on. Used Whitepeaks CopraSintecK disc.
Can you post pics of post sintering?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
What oven? Don't you have a sintering oven with argon gas?

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Argon must be used. 4 hour cycle.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
How do i post pictures?

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Keep getting error message. Shows I have uploaded 100% but then error shows when I want to post

G

grantoz

Reaction score
There is an amazing full arch case on the zirkonZahn site .Its on implants individual milled crowns on over prepped bar pink resin for the gingiva .Its also been gold plated or some kind of deck gold like product its truly impressive and well worth a look if you are into sinter metal or not.

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
BUMP!
Very interested. Waiting for ADX16 in Sydney to look into it further. Loved the idea of it for the last few years. Too poor to do anything about it...

Techy

Techy

Reaction score
Need a high medical grade argon (5.0) for best results,,,come out perfect silver/grey

R

rookiee

Reaction score
What's the production price comparing to SLM?