pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Can you get it in the states?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I am not sure, I just heard talk of it on FB and saw some interesting photos. I went to the website and I want to give it a try.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
I am not sure, I just heard talk of it on FB and saw some interesting photos. I went to the website and I want to give it a try.
I see a sample pack is available for Aprox. US$18.68. I have one on order, I'll let you know.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Awesome I know Shawn from Nowak is heading to IDS and is looking into it for me as well.

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
I just saw a post about this on DTG today.. please please keep us updated on the results!
@actittle it looks like it was your dad who was talking about it, could he elaborate a little for us?

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I couldn't locate a website.. Can you provide a link or another name to look under ? thanks

doug

doug

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that there is no reaction layer. That is just a by product of the material coming into contact with the investment. We've tried the powder add-in to the investment(Mircostar) and it did nothing to reduce the reaction layer. We're using a EP 5000 and really, I can't complain about the amount of reaction layer that is created. that being said, I will be watching to see photos of the results and what everyone's process is.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that there is no reaction layer. That is just a by product of the material coming into contact with the investment. We've tried the powder add-in to the investment(Mircostar) and it did nothing to reduce the reaction layer. We're using a EP 5000 and really, I can't complain about the amount of reaction layer that is created. that being said, I will be watching to see photos of the results and what everyone's process is.

believe it or not doug, I think the material we burn out has an effect on reaction layer as well.
my hand waxed crowns come out with more reaction layer than the printed ones....strange, I never thought it would make a difference. my hand waxes are usually dipped with Vacalon wax and contoured with Yeti Thowax.
my printed crowns are 3DSystems FTX Cast material and theres no reaction layer to "grind" away. a few min in the invex, and the second sand blasting leaves them smooth as a baby's backside.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I see a sample pack is available for Aprox. US$18.68. I have one on order, I'll let you know.
sweet! I love microstar but I would be willing to try if it does a better job! keep us posted

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I tried it .. Not really impressed to be honest . Didn't see much difference compared to the units I am investing with Anaxdent's investment .

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
I think there are so many variables involved that we all will see different results. Different burn out temps, different pressing ovens, wax, vacuum mixers etc... I keep adjusting things until i see better results.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I realy use Bego investment with Zubler pressing furnace and I could honestly say I have 98% reaction free layer on pressing.(no acid used).

elitedentalstudio

elitedentalstudio

Reaction score
I use it with Emax. It is better then my ceravety. No reaction layer. If you want a sample send them a message on Facebook
Use offer code "Elite1"
For a limited time.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Can you speed press with it Tayeb?