• Welcome to Dental Lab Network
    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. mpt
      mpt Aggrey Abwonza
      contact me today and I will put the full version your computer and I will give you my website and personal email so you can contact me anytime I am in Portugal
      it.juldan@gmail.com you have teamviewer on your computer.
    2. 2thm8kr
      2thm8kr deadhead
      I need a miracle
      1. deadhead
        deadhead
        always looking for a miracle =) forever grateful
        Mar 20, 2017 at 7:34 AM
    3. mpt
      mpt Aggrey Abwonza
      My name is Chris Technician for 30years plus in the Uk if you install teamviwer 10 or 11 then the full exocad will be installed and working with a serial number. And I give you my what's app number and call any time. Even upgrade you after the year for a fraction of cost.
    4. mpt
      mpt alivio73
      Exocad why $1500 the price is $800 2016 10 all modules with support just helping a friend nothing in it for me money back if its no good. But it is
    5. Dali k
      Dali k greeny
      Hi, what is your phone number? I would like to call you and discuss some details aout hyperdent, we are intersted in this cam software and would like to know some more informations.
      my email is kdali@hotmail.com
      Thank you
    6. John in Canada
      John in Canada
      Today, I am awesome!
    7. Al.
      Al.
      What the hell is status update
    8. billydte
      billydte karabear
      Hello. I own a lab in Kingsport, TN. We are 5 miles from the Virginia line. If your friend is interested in talking my phone number is 423-246-2421. Thanks
      1. karabear
        karabear
        Thank you.
        Jan 27, 2017
    9. Henry Park
      Henry Park
      CEO at DOF Inc.
      1. 2thm8kr likes this.
    10. jmlspud
      jmlspud JohnWilson
      Hello. I'm looking for information on training to do full arch zirconia hybrids. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks!
      Jim LaBrel
    11. Toothgnome
    12. Jake Dobbins
      Jake Dobbins Travis
      I guess I'm suppose to contact you here. John Wilson seems kinda offended me being on here......or something. Pretty hostile attitude towards a new member. Is this a "tech" only forum? Dentists not allowed? You condone this type of behavior from a moderator? Why don't you go over to the "Sirona MC X5" thread and check it out. Thanks Travis!
      1. Den'ee likes this.
      2. Den'ee
        Den'ee
        CLEARING THROAT...MR WILSON HAS A PERSONALITY OF A ROCK.HE IS A VERY ABUSIVE TYPER.HE THINKS FUNRAISERS ARE BEGGING FOR MONEY AND ASKING FOR HAND OUTS.
        I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT.
        Jan 20, 2017
        Jake Dobbins likes this.
    13. dt2013
      dt2013 fayzxx
      location.and any more info.Thanks!!
    14. dt2013
      dt2013 fayzxx
      interesred ,please pm price and components
    15. dentaltech76
      dentaltech76
      It's a hard knock life
    16. Restorationlab
      Restorationlab FrontHunter
      I am interested in your exocad system for sale. Is it still available? Who provides the support? Please email me at malcampdc@gmail.com.
    17. James Babbi
      James Babbi Travis
      How do I delete a comment or post (made by me)?
      1. Travis
        Travis
        You can edit your post 24 hours after it was made.
        Nov 22, 2016
    18. Den'ee
      Den'ee
      looking for a crown and bridge position (ceramist) but willing to do what is needed.Columbus Ohio area.
      1. Den'ee
        Den'ee
        no I want to relocate.
        Jan 20, 2017
    19. kotharyabbas
      kotharyabbas BobCDT
      Hello Sir,
      Have you worked with zirconium from Dental Direkt? If so please share your experiences about its quality and shade outcomes after applying the dip liquid techniques over the Zr restorations? Thanks
    20. BobCDT
      BobCDT Travis
      Hi Travis,
      With all of the crazy ongoings of CAP being acquired by Zahn my sponsorship of the site had fallen by the wayside. What are the terms and what is the easiest way to get a sponsorship back?
      Hope all is well,
      Bob
      1. Travis
        Travis
        Sent a pm...
        Oct 26, 2016